Respawn has pushed a hotfix replace for Apex Legends which addresses a number of noticeable bugs that popped up within the battle royale recreation with the discharge of the Lost Treasures update. The full patch notes for this newest hotfix replace are listed under.
Of be aware, the hotfix addresses the Cellular Respawn Beacon that spawned within the now-open bunker close to Water Remedy. Presently, Cellular Respawn Beacons are unique to the limited-time Armed & Harmful mode, however they’re set to launch into the usual modes when Misplaced Treasures ends. Some players–myself included–believed the beacon that spawned within the bunker was a hidden secret that teased what was to return, however apparently not! It was a bug.
The hotfix replace additionally addresses notable points with Wraith and Octane. In Misplaced Treasures, Wraith received a brand new legendary pores and skin known as The Marble Goddess. Equipping the pores and skin precipitated a bug that prevented Wraith from taking headshot injury when hit within the head–instead, the sport mistakenly assigned the much less extreme physique injury to a headshot. That challenge has now been fastened, alongside a bug that allowed Octane to make use of therapeutic gadgets whereas utilizing Stim.
Apex Legends June 30 Hotfix Patch Notes 5.1.1
- Eliminated Cellular Respawn Beacon out of the bunker space in Kings Canyon.
- Fastened a problem with Legends with the ability to nonetheless shoot after being downed.
- Fastened a problem the place taking injury was interrupting revives.
- Fastened a problem “The Marble Goddess” pores and skin not having the right hitbox.
- Fastened a problem with wraith with the ability to get a velocity enhance through the use of her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fastened a problem the place if loss of life safety wears off throughout a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will not have the ability to use Stim whereas therapeutic.
- Fastened a problem with passive regen being delayed after using Stim.
- Fastened points with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when Stim ends/touchdown from a soar pad.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail affords.